Next Stage of the Journey!

I have some very exciting news!!  As I mentioned, this past two years has been a learning experience for me in many ways but I have continued to feel the pull back into full time missions.  After much prayer and looking into various options, I have decided to return to England!  I am hoping to return to Havant through Portsdown Community Church and serve the church and their local community.  As I mentioned before, when visiting this past fall, I felt such a tug to return.  My heart and passion for the ministry being done through PCC and various members of the church family remains strong and I believe the Lord will use me in even greater ways as I return.

I hope to commit to staying for a minimum of two years, which is the term of the VISA, which will allow me to invest greater in various projects.  In order to prepare for this time, I have resigned my current job position in Raleigh and plan to move back to Williamsburg for this season. The goal is to work with the PCC staff through the VISA process, to outline a job description and to set-up accommodation in Havant.  I will also start my fundraising and support process over this next few months.

After a few more of the details are in order, I will be sending out a notice to friends and family with more information.  I am working on improving my communication for my prayer and financial supporters.  I want you to be able to sign-up to receive updates in a way that works best for you!

I am so excited that God is leading me back to England and into a new stage of this journey with Him and with my UK family.  Please pray with me during this time of preparation for guidance and that all the details will fall into place!

Comments

Popular Posts