News!!

Here is a word of wisdom for you when you are waiting on the Lord...
When praying about returning to England I heard the Lord say May.  When May 1st rolled around I started to become impatient.  I thought, "well Lord, what is the plan?"  Then I  remember that there are 31 days in the month.  This morning I received an email from Portsdown Community Church in Havant that they have been approved for their license to sponsor me for my Religious Worker VISA as of yesterday, May 31!  God is good and He remains faithful!  If we could only learn to be patient and TRUST Him in all the details...

Anyhow, step one to returning is complete.  Now the church will send me my new sponsorship letter and I will apply for my new VISA.  I will be sending out my prayer and financial support letters this week as well. (note my nifty new PayPal button!)  Send up your prayers for me.  I am really hoping to get the ball rolling fast and that my new VISA will get processed and approved quickly.

In other news, my sister, Tonya, is in the air and on the way back to the states from Israel at this moment.  This means I will get to spend a few days with her before I return-that will be a nice blessing.  Stay tuned to see what exciting things lie ahead as the love journey continues!

Comments

Popular Posts