Progress and Prayer

Quick update...I received confirmation from Stewardship that my application was accepted and I have an account with them to receive grants and assist with my funding!!  Such amazing news and such a wonderful step in the right direction.  I am awaiting the final details to set-up my online account and then I will be able to officially start the process of raising support.

I will be sending letters out with all the info soon so stay tuned.  In the meantime, please go ahead and subscribe to this blog so you can receive email notifications of my updates and prayer requests.

On that note, please be praying for my VISA process.  The church in England says the process has become a bit more difficult and requirements stricter than a few years ago when they applied originally.  Also, please pray for God to work out the best situation for my living arrangements.  The church leadership is looking at options and I am excited to see what might come of that.  I have become sadly used to being on my own and so all living situations make me feel nervous but I know I need to trust Him to work it out.  It would really be amazing to have opportunity to build some new friendships and, of course, it is always nice to have a little comfy space you can make your own!

The word of the month seems to always be the same for me...TRUST!!  (Why is that SO difficult!)


Comments

Popular Posts