Union Jack Attack

In the summertime I love to keep a cute pedicure!  The past couple of years I have not splurged on my toes, but a couple of weeks ago, me and my best friend went to spend a little pamper time together.  Unfortunately, we didn't exactly get our money's worth and I was really unhappy with the final result.  I really wanted to do something fun and funky but the design just came out kind of sad! 

Today, I decided I wanted to get my polish fixed and I wanted to do something fun!  I had spent some time drawing up the perfect design to get in the spirit of my upcoming journey.  I have been carrying around my sketch and decided to go see if there was a nail tech out there ready to take on the challenge.  The other thing that was very important; they had to have the color, "Date with a Royal" to be just right!  Tammy and I went to a local salon in pursuit of bringing my vision to life.  The first nail tech was a little baffled by my request and wouldn't take on the task.  The owner came over and got to work painting my little pigs with the prettiest blue; genuine "Date with a Royal".  She then called on another girl, Lena, to come take over and finish off the masterpiece!  She did exactly what I wanted and I was thrilled!

Aren't they just too fun??

This was just what I needed today!  Tammy and I caused quite the stir at the nail salon but we sure had a good time!  Now, I think my toes seem sufficiently decked out for their new journey.  What do you think?   

How beautiful are the feet of those who bring good news!
-Romans 10:15

Comments

Popular Posts